Create a soft and colorful look this spring with pastel eyeliner! Discover the best pastel liners all under $35.
Pastel liners come in a range of colors and formulas which means there’s something for every skin type. Get ideas for incorporating pastel eyeliner into your daily makeup routine.
With winter coming to an end, you might be finding yourself ready to try a fresh, new makeup look. One easy way to make eyes stand out, is with a pretty pastel eyeliner.
Just like a gorgeous peach blush, pastel liners are super wearable. These soft sorbet colors pair perfectly with all shades of skin tones ranging from light to dark.
Depending on the look you’re going for, pastel eyeliner can be as subtle or dramatic as you want it to be. It all depends on the formula you choose and the techniques used to apply it.
With its softer palette, you can also use pastel eyeliner to make eyes look bigger.
If you’re ready to have some fun with color, stick around because I’m sharing all of the best pastel liners that will help you achieve almost any eye look!
Use the drop down Table of Contents menu to navigate this post.
Different Types of Eyeliner
- Pastel liquid eyeliner – With a steady hand, you can achieve striking graphic lines filled with intense pigments.
- Gel eyeliner – Pencil or pot form, gel pastels tend to be highly pigmented and set to a smudge-proof finish.
- Felt tip – With the right formula, a pastel felt tip liner can help you achieve precision application.
- Pencil – Perfect for softer eye looks, pastel pencils are easy to apply and tend to be less pigmented than their gel and liquid cousins.
How Do You Wear Pastel Eyeliner?
In the Waterline
Awaken tired eyes with a pop of pastel liner in the lower waterline.
Use a liquid or gel pastel liner for a graphic cat eye.
Smudge it Out
Line the upper and lower lash line with pastel liner, then smudge it out for a soft, pretty effect.
Get on trend with a floating eyeliner drawing a gel or pencil pastel liner in the crease of the lids.
With Neutral Shadows and Liners
Can’t live without your neutral grays, browns, and black liners? You can still create your daily defined look, just top it off with a pretty pop of pastel. It’s also a great way to play with pastels on mature eyes.
Add a subtle pop of pastel color to the upper lash line.
Have fun with color on the eye area. Try one pastel shade on top, and another on the bottom for an eye catching look.
What Color Liner Will Make My Eyes Pop?
A small amount of eyeliner in a shade complimentary to your own can add big impact.
- Blue eyes – Peachy shades and creamy yellows.
- Green eyes – Lilac, lavenders, and soft pinks.
- Hazel eyes – Soft greens, chartreuse, lilacs, and lavenders.
- Brown eyes – All pastel shades.
Best Pastel Eyeliners
Shop and discover your perfect pastel liner!
Are you a fan of pastel eyeliner? Share your favorite way to wear these pretty shades in the comments section below!