Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale is rescuing my dry curly ends and keeping my skin glowing in the desert! .
Nuxe’s signature botanical oils offer beauty benefits for the entire body. From a French oil for hair to a luxurious facial oil, I’m sharing all the ways you can use Nuxe Florale in your beauty routine!
Keep reading to discover details including Florale’s scent, consistency, and where to buy this iconic French beauty oil.
As a desert dwelling girl who loves her daily cup of coffee (or two), dehydration is a daily battle. After trying different beauty oils over the years, I couldn’t find one that would hydrate my skin without leaving me like an oil slick.
Trying to keep my fine, naturally curly hair healthy requires a “less is more” strategy. By investing in a few high quality products, I’m able to stretch the time in between my trims.
Nuxe Florale absorbs into my hair adding shine and taming frizz. On my body, it dries quickly, leaving my skin soft and our furniture grease-free.
What is Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale? A multi-purpose dry oil, that moisturizes and protects the body, face, and hair. This spring inspired floral version has the same benefits of the original Prodigieuse formula, with a youthful and feminine scent.
Why you’ll love it: Nuxe Florale uses seven skin nourishing botanical oils extracted from various flowers, plants, and seeds.
Best for: All skin types
Active ingredients: Tsubaki Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Borage Oil, Camellia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil.
Benefits of Botanical Oils
- Absorb Easily – The fine molecular structure of Florale’s 7 botanical oils means absorption into the deep layers of the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Reduce Stretch Marks – High in linoleic acid, palmitolic acid, vitamin e, botanical oils promote skin healing and protecting benefits which may reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Lightweight – Botanical oils won’t weight hair down making it a great option for anyone with fine or thin hair.
- Antioxidants – Help your skin and hair fight free radicals caused by environmental toxins.
- Promote Scalp Health – Combat dandruff caused by a dry, itchy scalp with hydrating fatty acids such as squalene, and oleic acid.
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ASCORBIC ACID, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL [N2216/A].
Nuxe Florale’s Scent
Nuxe takes their fragrance as seriously as their quality of ingredients. Designed by French perfumer Irène Farmachidi, Huile Prodigieuse Florale smells natural with notes of grapefruit, magnolia, and musk.
Meant to appeal to younger millenial consumers, the floral scent is light, slightly sweet, and reminiscent to fields of blossoming fruit trees. This isn’t like your grandma’s perfume!
A French Oil for Hair
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale is hands down the best oil treatment I’ve used for my hair. From heat tools to styling, my strands take a lot of daily abuse leaving it in a constant need of repair.
After blow drying, I mist three to four spritzes around my ends to tame extra frizz. Florale penetrates my fine strands replenishing lost moisture from the inside out.
1. Apply Florale after heat styling. Unless you intend to deep fry your hair, it’s not a heat protectant, and will only increase heat damage.
2. To avoid greasy roots, apply Floral from mid length to the ends.
A Lightweight Facial Oil
Wondering if you can use Nuxe Florale on your face? As long as you have no known sensitivities or allergies to fragrance, mixing a few drops with your favorite facial moisturizer will boost its hydration factor.
I’m happy to report my face has become so much softer since I started adding Florale with my facial moisturizer. Plus, Nuxe is the only oil I’ve been able to use on my face without suffering from breakouts.
7 More Ways To Use Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale
- Add a few drops to your body moisturizer boosting the hydration factor.
- Rub 7 to 8 drops straight onto your legs, giving them a gorgeous glow.
- Add some glow to your liquid foundation by mixing in a drop or two.
- Take a deep breath! Rub a few drops between the palms of your hands breathing in the sweet floral scent.
- Add 8-10 drops into your bath water.
- Use it as a cuticle oil for your next at-home manicure.
- Use it as an overnight hair mask. Apply 8-9 spritzes around your ends. Wrap your hair in a bun and go to sleep. In the morning, wash and style your hair as usual.
Where To Buy Nuxe Florale
Ads for Huile Prodigieuse first caught my eye in 1999. Back then I was an American teen living in the pre-online shopping era. I could only admire French owned Huile Prodigieuse from the CK1 scented pages of my beauty magazines.
Fast forward twenty(ish) years, and while my love for French beauty products hasn’t changed, the internet certainly has. Nuxe now sells Florale and the rest of their dry oil lineup via their US online store.
Since incorporating Nuxe Huilie Prodigieuse Florale into my daily beauty routine, I’ve noticed softer skin and hair. A little definitely goes a long way and I love the results! The sleek glass bottle stays on my bathroom countertop and has quickly become a staple in my beauty aresenal.